- The Interdisciplinary Journal of Law and Forensic Sciences (IJLFS) which published its first issue in December 2016 includes studies within every scope of law and forensic medicine in Turkish and English, court decisions, presentations of phenomenon, book reviews, compilations and translations and letters to the editor.
- Studies which are delivered to be published in the journal must be appropriate for research and publication ethics, be original and must not be published in another publication or sent for publication.
- Authors must state their titles, institutions and contact information in their studies.
- Studies which are sent for publication in the journal are firstly going to be dealt according to publication and scientific research ethics stated by the editors. Studies are going to be rejected without application to investigation by referee in case studies don’t comply with rules or ideas which are put forward are not appropriate for scientific ethics.
- Studies which are appropriate in terms of formal principles are going to be sent for investigation by the referee after Publication Right Form is completely filled by the author and it is delivered to the editors via e-mail.
- Studies which surpass the pre-investigation by the editors are going to be delivered to the referees with exclusion of information of the author from the piece of writing in accordance with the system of “blind review”.
- If the referee doesn’t approve the study for publication, review of the referee will be declared for the author and the study will not be published. However, the report will be sent to author without stating the name of the referee and it is declared that the study can be published after correction according to report of the referee if the report of the referee includes correction. This process continues until the referee approves the publication of the study.
- Studies are going to be published after investigation by editors and at least one referee and necessary changes by the authors if it is needed.
- We expect that the studies sent for publication should directly contribute to the science. All responsibility about expressions in the studies belongs to the author(s). IJLFS has any kind of copyrights which include written and electronic publications of the studies. All or any part of published studies cannot be copied without giving reference and cannot be published without permission of IJLFS.
- a)Written language of the Interdisciplinary Journal of Law and Forensic Sciences (IJLFS) is Turkish and English. b) Articles must be prepared via Microsoft Word. c) Name of the article, a summary of it with 150 words at least and 250 words at most and key words to define the work must be stated in the first page of the study. If the Turkish is used in the study, name of the article, summary and key words must be written in both Turkish and English. d) Articles must be written in Times New Roman writing style and main parts must be in 12 font size and 1,5 row spacing and footnotes must be in 10 font size and 1 row spacing. e) Texts must be written in a justified form with spaces of 2 cm from the sides and 3 cm from the upper side.
- Quoting and showing reference must be in the form of footnote at the bottom of the page. Numbers of footnote must be used after punctuation. Only first letters of name and surname of the authors must be capital in case of reference in footnotes; if the source which is quoted is an article, the article must be written with double-quote; only the name of the work must be in the form of italics; publishing house, city, year of publication and number of pages must be put in order.
With one author; İbrahim Balcıoğlu, Şiddet ve Toplum, İstanbul 2001, s. 36.
With two authors; Bülent Özkan/ Ayşe Eda Gündoğdu, Toplumsal Cinsiyet Bağlamında Türkçede Atasözleri ve Deyimler, C. 6, S. 3, 2011, s. 1137.
With three authors; Mehmet Emin Artuk/ Ahmet Gökcen/ Ahmet Caner Yenidünya, Ceza Hukuku Özel Hükümler, 13. Baskı, Ankara 2013, s. 479.
With more than three authors; Ahmet Özden ve Diğerleri, Bankacılıkta Yeniden Yapılandırma, Esen Yayınları, İstanbul 2003, s.19-22.
Suna Kaymak Özmen, “Aile İçinde Öfke ve Saldırganlığın Yansımaları”, Ankara Üniversitesi Eğitim Bilimleri Fakültesi Dergisi, Ankara 2004, C. 37, S. 2, s. 28. 12.
Başkent Üniversitesi, “Akademik Yazım Kuralları Kitapçığı”, 2004, http://www.elyad.baskent.edu.tr/pivolka/akademik.pdf , Erişim Tarhi (E. T.) 22 Mayıs 2006.
Supreme Court, 13/04/1971, Basis (E.) 1970/63, Decision (K.) 1971/38, Journal of Decisions by Supreme Court, Number 9, p.7.
Quoting for studies in forensic medicine and giving reference must be in the format of APA within the text.
- Bibliography must be stated at the end of the studies which are sent for publication. Authors must be alphabetically put in order according to their surnames.
Example: Erem Faruk, “Ceza Hukukunda Meslek Sırrı”, AÜHF Dergisi, Ankara 1943, C. x, S. x, s. xx.